[BCAB] Missing postings

Gerry gkparsons46 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:28:06 GMT 2019

Hi

In the last few days it has become obvious that I am missing many posts
to the list, but still recieving some. Here is a recent example.

Just now,10:40am,   I opened my email, I use Thunderbird with nvda.
There were only four postings from BCAB, two were from Steve Nutt, one
from David Griffiths and one from Stephen Cambell.

One of the postings from Steve Nutt had the subject line - Navigating
and understanding google play music. Reading this thread the original
message was from Georgina Joyce. This is a posting from late last night
which has not arrived on my PC.

I am also seeing far fewer postings than usual.

Any ideas?

many thanks

Gerry