[BCAB] What do you use to rip CD's now-a-days on Windows 10

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Tue Oct 29 22:10:55 GMT 2019

Hello,

Yes, I had downloaded EAC but can’t work out how to get it to look the CD up on a database automatically. I don’t know how to get it to look up manually ether. I do like it’s feel. It does seem packed with keyboard shortcuts. I am guessing when I am familiar with it I’ll be very productive with it.

Thanks,