[BCAB] Learn about Nest thermostat temperature schedules and how to change them - iPhone & iPad - Google Nest Help

tim.pennick at btinternet.com tim.pennick at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 30 09:26:06 GMT 2019

Hi Roy,

Are you saying that you think this works well, or that there are issues re
accessibility?  I'm tempted by a switch to Nest or similar for heating
control, but I've heard people say that the Nest learning algorithm
sometimes means that it guesses when it thinks you're going to be in, and is
difficult to convince that it's wrong.  Any comments from Nest users?

Tim

change them - iPhone & iPad - Google Nest Help

For anyone thinking about updating your heating controls

https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9243487?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS
&hl=en-GB

 Sent from Roy Warner's iPhone SE