[BCAB] Induction Loops & Bluetooth

Roger roger.south at sky.com
Wed Oct 30 10:43:30 GMT 2019

Hello Andrew & Ibrahim

Thank you for the responses. I have 2 sets of aids, one Bluetooth enabled and one set not. The enabled ones are not such good quality sound as the others so don't get used so much. A set of Widex aids will cost me over £8,000 so need some thought. A Bluetooth transmitter  I cannot find on Google so if site could be posted I'll be happy.  Something to replace my ailing Geemarc headset also will be appreciated.

Regards Roger