[BCAB] What do you use to rip CD's now-a-days on Windows 10

Tim Crawford (GI4OPH) gi4oph at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:06:40 GMT 2019

Hi Gena,

Under the the eac options tab, you'll find an option to configure
metadata provider, I think from memory this can also be set if you run
the configuration wizard.

You can manually retrieve  cd information by selecting the  "Get cd
information" sub ,menu on the database tab.

    With eac speed is sacrificed over accuracy, so rips can take some
time depending on the condition of the source disc.

Also setting the correct options for your drive is also recommended,
again this can be done by running the config wizard.

Cheers,

Tim.