[BCAB] Learn about Nest thermostat temperature schedules and how to change them - iPhone & iPad - Google Nest Help

Neil Barnfather forums at neilbarnfather.com
Wed Oct 30 15:51:26 GMT 2019

Roy,

What is bad about Amazon with Nest, I assume you mean Alexa by this; I have mine working with Alexa perfectly, it is fantastic; I can change temperature, turn heating on/off, set the system to home or away, change to eco mode, find out what the temperature is set to verse what it actually is in the house etc.

All works perfectly with Alexa.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

www.NeilBarnfather.com