[BCAB] Learn about Nest thermostat temperature schedules and how to change them - iPhone & iPad - Google Nest Help

Neil Barnfather forums at neilbarnfather.com
Wed Oct 30 16:23:57 GMT 2019

Derry,

The Nest Hello door bell is the only thing that I do not have, ony because I had already installed Ring a year or so earlier.

I would assume that they are equally as good as the other Nest products, especially as they do also offer a Nest compatible Yale smart lock, which I’ve considered a good number of times.

I find the Ring door bell more than adequate, and, now that I can ask Alexa to “talk to the front door”, or, whatever you have called your Ring door bell, this means that I can speak to anyone whom is at my door without using my phone from anywhere within my home that has an Echo.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

www.NeilBarnfather.com
Twitter: @NeilBarnfather