[BCAB] Learn about Nest thermostat temperature schedules and how to change them - iPhone & iPad - Google Nest Help

tim.pennick at btinternet.com tim.pennick at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 30 16:51:14 GMT 2019

Hi Neil and All,

This sounds really impressive, and might actually tempt me away from our current pre-digital twisty thermostat on the wall.

Has anyone tried Nest with the Google Assistant.  I'd guess it would be pretty strange if this didn't work as well as it does with Alexa, but you never know, and I currently have Google Home products rather than Amazon ones.

Regards and thanks,

Tim Pennick