[BCAB] DotWatch 2

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 23:00:35 GMT 2019

Hi Ian,

I found it, just in cased you didn't know.  But if you did, I apologise.

When in a notification, at the beginning of it, simply press the select button again and it will scroll the notification at your set speed.  No touch sensors need apply then.  But remember to lift your hand off the display to go back to the beginning of the cells, rather than dragging your finger, or cells will stick.

It's not bad, and the Android app is pretty average.

Thank you very much for your help.