[BCAB] wiping a windows hard drive

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Wed Oct 30 23:04:31 GMT 2019

Hello Tom,

Here’s the Vinux link. Although not a rescue disk it should have enough utils to do what you need. You should be able to download any live CD / DVD and have speech, Ubuntu was the most popular. I haven’t tried it for some years. But from memory When you think the machine is at the boot prompt you just type a letter ’s’ for speech. It would be wise to read up on it though. But if you want the old Vinux download here it is:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/vinuxproject/ <https://sourceforge.net/projects/vinuxproject/>

Good luck,