[BCAB] DotWatch 2

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:20:05 GMT 2019

I don't like to be negative and knock products, but this is one I really don't like at all.  I've seen both versions which Visionaid were kind enough to loan me for evaluation, but I didn't take up their offer to purchase, nor would I.  I don't have an Apple Watch either, but I would rather buy one of those than Dot Watch because it is very limited in what you can do for the money, and I really don't think the Braille dots are accurate either.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown