[BCAB] DotWatch 2

Lewis Crack lewiscrack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:19:32 GMT 2019

Hi Jackie,

I found the same with the DotWatch. I tried the DotWatch2 and found it
chunky, the Braille dots were sometimes not the best and it was rather
limited compared to that of the Apple Watch, which I now have.

So, if you're thinking of buying a DotWatch, try it first.

Kind regards.
Lewis.

Sent using Gmail WebMail.