[BCAB] Setting a windows 7 Hard drive back to Factory settings

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Thu Oct 31 13:20:21 GMT 2019

Hi,

My method will work on the Windows 7 laptop as well though if you are not comfortable in getting a Windows 10 USB stick generated then it may be best to get someone else to do this.  There may also be a recovery partition on the Windows 7 laptop to reset to factory settings with a clean copy of Windows 7 but this may be slower than just wiping the disk especially if you don't want to use the computer afterwards.

Andrew.