[BCAB] Setting a windows 7 Hard drive back to Factory settings

alexander.shannon at btinternet.com alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 31 13:33:02 GMT 2019

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your reply.

In view of what you've said, I think we'll wait for a friend to help us, as
I don't think I'd be comfortable  generating a Windows 10 USB stick.
Although your reference to a Windows 10 USB stick doesn't quite make sense
to me if the laptop in question is  running Windows 7, as I don't understand
the need for Windows 10, if the laptop in question is going to be reset to
Windows 7 Factory defaults.

Alexander Shannon