[BCAB] Setting a windows 7 Hard drive back to Factory settings

alexander.shannon at btinternet.com alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 31 14:01:30 GMT 2019

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your clear and concise reply.  Taking all factors into
consideration, I think wiping the hard drive is a better option  in the
situation of my wife's laptop.  Therefore we're likely to go down that route
when it's possible for a friend to assist with the process.

If we find that our friend requires a windows 10 stick to wipe my wife's
hard drive, would it be possible to create such a stick from  either my
wife's newer laptop or my  desktop, which are both running windows 10?

Alexander Shannon