[BCAB] Making a shortcut, Win 10

Terry Robinson terry at describe-online.com
Thu Oct 31 15:05:01 GMT 2019

Hi all,

Bing wasn't very helpful on this one.

I want to create a shortcut to a file C:\qlog\qlog.exe on the desktop.

Because this isn't supposed to be in the normal program files, windows
doesn't seem to find it. There doesn't seem to be an option or even a
properties dialogue when I select the file and hit alt.

I'm then expected to enter data in a "target box" within the shortcut.

I really don't know why these apparently simple things seem so much more
difficult in Win 10 than they were before.

Cheers and thanks,

Terry

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus __________

This email was scanned, no threats were found.

Detection engine version: 20272 (20191031)

https://www.eset.com