[BCAB] Making a shortcut, Win 10

Terry Robinson terry at describe-online.com
Thu Oct 31 15:26:29 GMT 2019

OK Georgina,

alt in Win 7 seems to bring up a menu which includes properties etc. as I
recall.

Yes, when I ask Courtana, it seems to bring up Bing.

Cheers,

Terry

ONLINE - IMPROVING ACCESS THROUGH INFORMATION Terry Robinson B.Sc Mobile:
07771 610002 Web: www.describe-online.com Inquiries about Describe Online
should now be addressed to Ms Bim Egan, info at describe-online.com.