[BCAB] Making a shortcut, Win 10

david.g3yxx at googlemail.com david.g3yxx at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 31 15:32:11 GMT 2019

TERRY

IF YOU GO TO THE .EXE FILE
PRESS SHFT+F10

PRESS N UNTIL YOU HEAR "SEND TO" AND PRESS ENTER

CURSOR DOWN TO "DESKTOP CREATE SHORTCUT" AND PRESS ENTER.

THEN GO TO THE DESKTOP AND FIND THE SHORTCUT, RENAME IT, AND CREATE YOUR KEY
IN THE HISTORIC WAY.

ITS CLUMSY, BUT WORKS!

I'LL ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT QLOG WHICH I'VE NOT HEARD OF!

hth

ATB

David W Wood