[BCAB] Making a shortcut, Win 10

Terry Robinson terry at describe-online.com
Thu Oct 31 15:58:07 GMT 2019

Hi Dave,

Thanks, I'll try that.

QLOG is a program that works with WSJT-X to enable VI's to work FT8 and FT4
more effectively.

I don't really plan to do much of this stuff, but it's nice to be able to.

Cheers and thanks again,

Terry

ONLINE - IMPROVING ACCESS THROUGH INFORMATION Terry Robinson B.Sc Mobile:
07771 610002 Web: www.describe-online.com Inquiries about Describe Online
should now be addressed to Ms Bim Egan, info at describe-online.com.