[BCAB] Making a shortcut, Win 10

Terry Robinson terry at describe-online.com
Thu Oct 31 16:56:36 GMT 2019

Hi Georgina,

I've been making FT8 contacts for ages, but just calling CQ. I've now got
QLOG there, but the settings screen seems to be inaccessible to NVDA anyway.

Now, this is supposed to be self voicing, so I still have more research to
do. I was going through the steps that were supposed to be done by a sighted
person, but as I have the rig working ok and was able to set up WSJT-X  as
required, I ploughed on into QLOG itself. I probably need to skip something
now until I get to the voicing bit, then I might get somewhere. I have
someone coming round tomorrow so, if we have time ...

To answer your specific question, Yes, there is a field in the QLOG settings
to locate the WSJT-X exe file so presumably QLOG will start WSJT-X.

It's early days!

Cheers,

Terry

ONLINE - IMPROVING ACCESS THROUGH INFORMATION Terry Robinson B.Sc Mobile:
07771 610002 Web: www.describe-online.com Inquiries about Describe Online
should now be addressed to Ms Bim Egan, info at describe-online.com.