[PocketPC] Winamp Help

Adrian Picton arh.picton at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 29 23:26:08 GMT 2013

Hi Ted and all,

I have had similar problems with mine.
The Winamp Help says the page cannot be displayed but I think this is because Winamp have since closed down their site. The Winamp FAQ, meanwhile as Ted says, opens the Thunderbird FAQ.

The Winamp portable download page from within Additional Help does work because that goes to a different website.

I have also checked the link to the Thunderbird FAQ within the Thunderbird help folder and that does still go to the correct Thunderbird link. I think whoever put the help section together has accidentally pasted in the wrong tinyurl in the Winamp shortcut. Perhaps they would be kind enough to E-mail us the correct one so we can modify our Pocket PCs.

However, I am having a much more serious problem which I am going to write about in a separate message.

Cheers,

Adrian.