[PPC] Twitter on the PPC

Léonie Watson leonie.watson at bcab.org.uk
Wed Apr 9 14:53:36 BST 2014

Adrian,

Thanks for the suggestion. The Qube is no longer maintained as a product, and since Twitter made substantial changes to the way it interacts with third party programmes last year, The Qube is no longer a stable product.

It would be good to include a Twitter client on the PPC, but I don’t believe there is a fully accessible free Twitter client for Windows that would be suitable at the moment. Chicken Nugget is the recognised replacement – developed by the same person that created The Qube and Qwitter before it. It’s a paid product though, so not any use for the PPC I’m afraid.

Léonie Watson – Chair, BCAB
@WeAreBCAB