[PPC] Twitter on the PPC

Adrian Picton arh.picton at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 9 23:32:13 BST 2014

Hi Léonie,

Thanks for this information. I have noticed that The Cube hasn’t been updated for some time. However, it works alright for me other than some tweets won’t send if they have URLs in them.

What I don’t understand is why this product keeps being developed and dropped. First you had MCTwit, then Qwitter and then The Cube and we also had Twitmonger along the way. You now say there is a paid product – I thought it was supposed to be based on Freeware. Yes Twitter keep changing the way they interact with third party software but instead of the developer keeping up they start a new program and don’t even bother to tell us or provide a link from the old website – this is what happened when we went from Qwitter to The Cube.

What’s the sayhing if I pay for Chicken Nugget they’ll drop that at some point in the future? I made a donation to Quartizer who make The Cube, never got an acknowledgement and they’ve not answered any tweets about bugs for some time. One can’t help but feeling quite disolusioned about this.

Kind regards,

Adrian.