[PPC] Twitter on the PPC

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Apr 11 12:38:41 BST 2014

Hi,

I can’t really answer that question, I am happy with CN as it stands now, and believe that at the moment he is developing the product to the best of his ability, but I am not endorsing it.

I would really like to see a mainstream accessible Twitter client though like users on the Mac and IOS have with the products they use, Windows Twitter clients though are quite few and far between.

Thanks.
Andrew.