[PPC] Instructions on how to update NVDA on the pocket pc

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Sun Apr 20 19:13:52 BST 2014

Hi,

We don't have written instructions on how to update NVDA as of yet but...

If you select create portable copy during the installation.  Then hit browse and navigate to your PPC, then into System Configuration, then the NVDA folder.  This is where you want NVDA to be installed.  The specially formatted shortcut for NVDA will work because the path remains the same.

Hope this helps.
Barry