[PPC] pocketpc won't work with netbook

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Sun Feb 2 13:52:45 GMT 2014

Jean,

We’re working on an update to the PPC. We identified some issues when the
PPC was plugged into a 32bit version of Windows (as opposed to a 64bit
version). Initially we thought the issues were restricted to Windows XP, but
we now know that it affects any 32bit version of Windows. I suspect this may
be the problem you’re experiencing.

We’re just testing the update now. When we’re sure it’s ready for
distribution, we’ll make it available to everyone who has already bought a
PPC.

We can either make the PPC update available for you to download and replace
yourself, or you’re welcome to send your PPC back to Barry so we can carry
out the update for you.

Sorry your PPC isn’t working for the moment, but if you can hold tight for a
little while longer, we’ll be able to sort it out for you. Any questions,
just let us know.

Léonie.