[PPC] pocketpc won't work with netbook

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Sun Feb 2 15:17:55 GMT 2014

Adrian,

Yes, from your description, the update to the PPC should fix the problem you’ve experienced on your Windows 7 machine. We’ll keep you posted on the update.

When you plug the PPC into your Windows 8 machine, could you try the following:

Go into the System Configuration folder on the PPC.

Go into the NVDA folder, then run NVDA.exe from there.

To keep the PPC simple and easy to use, we’ve ghosted the executable files in the root of the drive. I’m curious as to whether it’s the actual programme that won’t run, or the version stored in the root of the PPC.

If you’re able to share your experiences, it should help us track down the cause of the problem. Thanks for your help.

Léonie.