[PPC] EXE files on USB root not working

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 09:13:23 GMT 2014

Glenn,

I'm sorry we haven't responded to you more quickly. We've been testing an
update to the PPC that will fix the problems you've been experiencing, and
we've now tested it on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.

I can make the update available to you as a download, or you're welcome to
send your PPC back to be updated. If you let me know which option you'd
prefer, I can either send you the download link and instructions, or the
address to send your PPC to.