[PPC] Still waiting

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 09:44:28 GMT 2014

Sandra and William,

We’ll put a replacement PPC in the post to both of you tomorrow. We’ll send them signed first class post, which means they should arrive within a couple of days and you’ll need to sign for them on receipt.

This way we’ll be able to track the delivery and we’ll also be able to claim for the loss if they should go astray again. Fingers crossed they’ll reach you ok this time.

Léonie.