[PPC] PPC 1.1 update

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 12:16:23 GMT 2014

Hello,

In case you haven’t been following the recent conversations, there is an
update to the PPC now available.

The PPC 1.1 update fixes the following known issues:

Compatibility errors with 32bit host computers.

Compatibility issues with Windows 8/8.1 64bit host computers.

WinAmp FAQ shortcut updated.

If you would like to download the PPC 1.1 update and replace the files
yourself, please let me know and I’ll send you a download link and
instructions. Otherwise, you’re welcome to return your PPC to us and we’ll
replace the files for you. Again, let me know and I’ll send the address to
send it to.

Carpe diem.