[PPC] EXE files on USB root not working

Chris Rodgers chris.rodgers2 at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 6 16:03:43 GMT 2014

Hi here is the link and instructions to get the win 32 bit update

Please download the following build for the
pocket PC, and follow the guide below.
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/3ak39j

1.  Locate the file you just downloaded.
2.  Press return to launch this, and say yes if
Windows User Account Control prompts you.
3.  You need to select the path to extract the
Pocket PC systems files to, which is the route of
your Pocket PC.  Tab to the unlabelled button
past the path and presss space bar.
3.  Tab three times into the file and folder tree
and expand Computer using the cursor keys.
4.  Locate your Pocket PC, designated with the
figure 1 at the start of it's volume label, and expand this.
5.  Tab back to Ok and press return.
6.  Tab to the  Extract button and press
return.  Say yes to any prompts to replace files.

Please note this could take up to 5 minutes to
rebuild your Pocket PC and you will be presented
with an operation successful message once completed.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Chris

if you have problems the email barry