[PPC] I got my synth drivers to work

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Sat Feb 8 04:34:51 GMT 2014

For some reason, on my first drive files, there was no user config folder.
On the fixed version, there was, so I got my extra drivers to work.
BTW, it's working on my XP machine now, and I'm guessing it will work on all
systems too.
And I first did as instructed, and deleted  the files on the thumb drive,
and pasted in the installer and ran it, but it got nearly to the end, and
said that the file was corrupt, so I deleted the installer from the thumb
drive, and I extracted the files directly from my download folder, to the
drive, and that worked.

Glenn