[PPC] Unmute Utility N-Mute

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 8 09:12:48 GMT 2014

OK we will have to wait to see if anybody at the BCAB is happy to help with
realising this idea. I could research transforming  bat files into relative
path executables myself but given the problems that initially caused with
false Trojan alerts from Malwarebytes etc. it is probably best to lean on
the team producing the PocketPC's experience of how they got around that,
rather than reproducing the same problems.

David Griffith