[PPC] Unmute Utility N-Mute

Paul Nugent paul.k.nugent at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 8 09:38:19 GMT 2014

David,

That sounds like a great idea. I come across this problem from time to time
and it can be a bit of a pain to resolve.

I also am not entirely sure what all the utilities on the Pocket PC do yet,
but that is mostly because I haven't had the time to check them out fully.
Is there ageneral read me file that explains in detail what they do. For
instance there is a utility that looks as though it might modify the
registry in order to have sound available in safe mode, but as it appears to
make changes to the registry I am reluctant to play with it without knowing
more. If indeed it does do this it will be a very useful tool in my toolbox.

All the best

Paul Nugent