[PPC] Unmute Utility N-Mute

Léonie Watson leonie.watson at bcab.org.uk
Sat Feb 8 13:26:24 GMT 2014

Thanks David. This is an interesting suggestion.

If you'd be willing to share your .bat file and mute.exe, that would be appreciated. We already have a solution for creating .exe files that will run on the PPC, so that part shouldn't be a problem.

We're focused on rolling out the PPC 1.1 update at the moment, as it fixes some serious issues. This is definitely something we could look at including in future versions of the PPC though.