[PPC] Unmute Utility N-Mute

Paul Nugent paul.k.nugent at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 8 14:28:12 GMT 2014

Hi Léonie,

I understand and I think the inclusion is welcome. There will be some who do
not wish to delve too deeply and may not even look at these tools, but in my
case, I am  always looking to improve my computer experience and keen to
find and use any tools that might help me to achieve this. So if you are
going to add these tools, it would be helpful to learn at a glance what they
do, and then a short description of how they could be used as well.

I want to take this opportunity to tell you that I am very pleased with this
product by the way. Congratulations to you and your team. I know that there
has been some teething problems, but that seems to have been sorted out now.
Well done. Sorry that might have sounded a little patronising, it really
wasn't meant that way (smile).

All the best.

Paul Nugent