[PPC] PPC 1.1 update

Adrian Picton arh.picton at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 8 16:06:54 GMT 2014

Hi Leonie,
Having downloaded the update you recently sent me is the only change the fix to the Winamp FAQ? If so, would it be possible for you to send me the correct URL so I don't have to carry out another full reinstall? Or are there any other reasons for me to perform the latest update?
Thanks,
Adrian.

Sent from my iPhone