[PPC] NVDA on Windows ME

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Sat Feb 8 17:34:49 GMT 2014

Hi Andrew,
Yeh, I forgot about that option, the only thing is that I'm looking for my
XP CD.  I put the CD onto an ISO, and using Win2ISO, I put it onto a thumb
drive, so I'm not sure how switching between a CD and thumb drive for all
this would work.
I don't know if Win2ISO will put Windows ME on a thumb drive, if so, I might
be able to switch out thumb drives, instead of CDs.
Thanks, you reminded me of more options, and not having to install ME in the
first place will mean a smaller footprint for sure.
Glenn