[PPC] Unmute Utility N-Mute

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 23:57:13 GMT 2014

Hi David and all,

Sorry I've been a bit quiet of late, work and background work on the PPC and other BCAB bits plus Judo and my wife have been keeping me busy.  I am here though and despite I've had one PC die on me and a laptop that's touch and go able to get mails.

Anyway, enough with the faf.  David, yes please pass the bat file along and I'll test it.  There was another option that I got a couple of years ago that worked for Windows 7, because the sound mixer changed between that and XP.  Do you know if your unmute works under Windows7/8?

Cheers,
Barry.