[PPC] Still waiting

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 00:12:38 GMT 2014

Hi Sandra,

I’ve posted a third drive out to you today, first class signed for instead of articles for the blind.  This should be with you on Monday.  Some people have come back to me who’s got posted yesterday to say theirs arrived today.  We’re really sorry about this and in all honest you’ve been so patient.  I pride myself in being upfront with people and I probably wouldn’t’ have been as patient if it was me.  You will really enjoy the pocket pc once you get it though.  Can you please mail back on Monday evening to say if you’ve got your drive?

Thanks,
Barry.