[PPC] Expected Capacity

Darren Paskell darren at djp-online.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 17:58:46 GMT 2014

Greetings One and All,

I am one more satisfied Pocket PC recipient. I once had a portable
copy of NVDA on my old university network drive which was an absolute
life saver on many occasions, not least of which when I required
urgent computer access for writing a last minute best man speech. This
really is a superb idea and will I'm sure benefit many of us.

My only question so far relates to capacity. My memory stick seems to
have 512MB of storage space. I thought I read somewhere that the
capacity would be around the 8GB mark. What is the expected total
capacity for a Pocket PC?

Thanks very much and well done Barry.

Regards,
Darren Paskell