[PPC] Expected Capacity

Darren Paskell darren at djp-online.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 00:20:34 GMT 2014

David, Muzz et al.

Not having paid much attention to the Pocket PC venture since its
inception, I was simply curious as to which capacity had been chosen.
As it happens, I have also cloned the data onto a larger device, which
has joined an OS X Mavericks installation memory stick as a worthy
addition to my mobile kit bag. I thoroughly support the ethos behind
Pocket PC and I heartily applaud the flare and considerable
committment demonstrated by Barry and others within BCAB in making it
happen.

Darren