[PocketPC] Winamp Help

Adrian Picton arh.picton at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 3 00:14:12 GMT 2014

Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Obviously I can return the PPC to you, but is there any difference between you rebuilding it and me downloading the base installer? Should I try erasing it completely and downloading it again? Are these portable apps and the non portable ones you have hacked into to make them portable able to run on any version of Windows?

Also could you mail me separately and tell me a bit more about Linked In. I’ve seen it on websites but I don’t know what it does. From the link from your E-mail it seems to be about networks of professionals being in contact with each other. I might be interested in accepting your invitation but I would need to know more about what is involved and whether it is going to result in me being deluged with messages. Is it like Facebook or Twitter?

Kind regards,

Adrian.