[PocketPC] Winamp Help

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Sun Jan 5 16:16:40 GMT 2014

Hi Adrian,

You can by all means format the drive and try and re-build it.  However, as I’m not sure of the file structure that is being built and the executibles rely on the paths being exact it’s hard for me to say what’s happening if it doesn’t’ work for you.  I realise it’s a pain sending things back, but it’s quite possible there’s a fault with the hardware and the only way to be sure is to let me have a look at it as I built them.  I’ve built other drives since you mentioned having problems and there’s honestly no issues with that image they are running fine.  This will run under Windows 7 and 8.

Linked IN is Facebook but for professionals.  It’s no way near as SPAMMy as FB.

Cheers,
Barry