[PocketPC] Winamp Help

Adrian Picton arh.picton at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 5 23:32:19 GMT 2014

Hi Barry,

I am quite happy to send it back to you if you think it’s something to do with the build. However, do you think problems with the folder structures could cause a message about being incompatible with the version of Windows I am using? I have W7 32 bit on my desktop and W8 64 bit on my laptop.

Is Linked In actually part of Facebook then or is it a completely separate company?

Thanks again,

Adrian.