[PocketPC] Winamp Help Revisited

L. T. Reed ltreed at ltreed.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 09:25:53 GMT 2014

Hi Barry in Particular,

I thought I'd come to the end of this matter following the installation of the new Winamp Help files you sent but there is one anomaly that I need assistance with!

Help works fine from within the Winamp programme itself.  However, if I try to open/activate either of the two replacement files from within the Winamp Help folder, as can be done with other help files in the general help folder, I'm told it's a media file and I don't have a means of viewing it.  Should I not be able to do this?  Both the problem files have a .DAT extension.  I don't see any other files in the general help folder with this extension.

Cheers,

Ted.