[PPC] how to update pocket pc

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sun Jan 18 19:59:16 GMT 2015

Hi,

It is very possible to update the NVDA on the Pocket PC, although at present we don't have an updated image for this, it can be done by running the NVDA installer and choosing the output folder for a pen drive installation to be a specific folder on the Pocket PC.  If you need specific instructions or wish to send the Pocket PC back, we can do this upgrade.

Have you had experience reimaging a Pocket PC in the past using our reimaging tool?

Thanks.
Andrew.