[PPC] ppc download problem

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Mon May 11 16:52:55 BST 2015

Hi Malcolm,

It might be handier for you if you can post the PPC back to me, and I can load the latest software onto it for you from scratch.  If you can post it to me at

Barry Toner
10 Ballinderry Road
Lisburn
BT28 1UE
Please send it first class postage, and I'll end ever to reload it for you and post it back on the day it arrives.  I will email you to let you know it's on it's way.  If you could include a slip inside the package with the address you want it posted to, this will speed the process up.

Thanks,
Barry.
BCAB Trustee