[PPC] ppc download problem

Malcolm malcolmdanprice at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 12 19:09:37 BST 2015

hi andrew yes i did buy an 8 gb ppc stick last year
my laptop got a bit mest up  and the ppc got corupted only the nvda
still works so  purchased the ppc download at the weekend
that download will not work it says some files are corupted and to
download a clean file
my son did the job for me as i dont know how anything works as i am just
learning i can just manage to use email .malcolmi