[PPC] nvda ON THE pOCKET pc

Paul Nugent paul.k.nugent at btinternet.com
Sat May 14 18:32:20 BST 2016

Hello,

I have purchased the vocaliser synthesiser for NVDA on my Pocket PC and
this only works of course with one license of the software. I would like
to update the software so that it can carry on using the vocaliser
voices, and also use the "2nvda" option. I am assuming that this has
been compiled in some way to achieve this, and so this makes it
difficult for me to sort this out for myself. If you sent me an update,
I would then loose my vocaliser voices. Can you help please, as I wish
to keep my NVDA software up-to-date as and when the updates become
available?

Thanks very much.

Paul Nugent